ORIG3N Metabolism DNA Test
The Metabolism DNA Test is an 8-gene profile that provides insights into how your body may store and process fat.
- Do you have a genetic sensitivity to insulin?
- How efficiently might your body regulate cholesterol?
- Is your body genetically predisposed to a tendency to gain and hold onto weight?
These are some of the things you may discover about yourself with the Metabolism DNA Test.
Your test will include analysis of these genes:
- Age-related metabolism (APOE)
- Cholesterol and lipids (KCTDIO)
- Fatty acid response (FADS1)
- Fatty acid sensitivity (APOE)
- Fat processing ability (FABP2)
- Lipid metabolism (APOa2)
- Monounsaturated fat (PPARG)
- Sweet tooth (SLC2A2)
*This product is not a diagnostic test and cannot predict your future health. All data, text, images, and graphics associated with this product are for informational purposes only. Use of this product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical judgment. Please consult your doctor if you have a question about a medical issue.*