ORIG3N Joint Care DNA Test
The Joint Care DNA Test is a 3-gene profile that reveals how well your tendons, ligaments, and cartilage may handle the stress from exercise.
- How extensive is your range of motion?
- Does low pain sensitivity make you more vulnerable to injury?
- What else should you consider when creating your workout routine?
These are some of the things you may discover about yourself with the Joint Care DNA Test.
Your test will include analysis of these genes:
- Joint health and injury (GDF5)
- Joint pain sensitivity (TRPV1)
- Joint strength and flexibility (COL5a1)
*This product is not a diagnostic test and cannot predict your future health. All data, text, images, and graphics associated with this product are for informational purposes only. Use of this product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical judgment. Please consult your doctor if you have a question about a medical issue.*